|Home||» Products||» Advanced Reinforcement Carbon Fiber Sheet||» Advanced Reinforcement Carbon Fiber Sheet|
Advanced Reinforcement Carbon Fiber Sheet
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Fully equipped with all the modern in- house facilities, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting the best range of Advanced Reinforcement Carbon Fiber Sheet. High in demand for use in civil engineering and architectural works, this carbon fiber sheet is highly preferred in the industry owing to its high tensile strength which is better than steel reinforcement. We offer this Advanced Reinforcement Carbon Fiber Sheet to clients in varied thickness and specifications for meeting their individual requirements.
- Quake proof material
- High strength
- Durable quality
- Optimal resistance against natural degradation
- Easy to fix in tight spaces
- Civil Engineering
- Highway Bridge
- Cheoldogyo seismic pier
- Deck of RC highway bridge & tunnel maintenance and reinforcement
- Maintenance of local bat boxes
- Field of Architecture
- Columns, Beams and walls of the seismic retrofit
- Maintenance and reinforcement of beams and slabs to prevent bending
- Reinforcement of concrete chimneys
It is cutting edge new material for load- bearing capacity improvement and seismic retrofit, and have very strong tensile strength than steel, and have been used for repair and reinforcement of concrete structure since 19903. Specially quake-prone countries like Japan have used carbon fibers lately and largely.
- High reinforcement with more than 10 times tensile strength than steel
- Reinforcement with the less quantity than steel.
- Light weight : specific gravity is one-fifth of steel
- No deterioration by external factors like water, base, acid or ultraviolet rays
- Easy to work in small place because whole process by using hand
- Site workability is outstanding
Surface cleaning & repair
Remove all contaminated area with debris, grease or oil, by grinding and repair cracks or damaged section by injecting epoxy resin. (Grind the corner to have Rz3omm radius). The proper temperature in working space is between 10°C and 35°C.
Apply primer a couple of times on the positon of concrete surface which will attach the carbon fiber. (Standard amount of primer : 0.3kg/m2)
The Bent Surface Control
Apply epoxy putty with spatula to step area which waviness is over than 1mm.
Top coat resin application (1st)
After drying primer, apply the top coat resin for adhesion evenly with a roller or a brush (standard amount: 0.5kg/m2)
Attaching fiber sheet
Attach Carbon fiber sheet on a concrete structure and rub the surface a couple of times with roller or rubber scoop toward the fiber direction. Make sure no-air pocket inside the sheet.
Top Coat Resin Application (2nd)
Apply top coat resin on the sheet surface and let resin be penetrated into sheet by rubbing a couple of times to the fiber direction (standard amount of resin : 0.3kg/m2). In case of adding more sheets, repeat step 4,5,6. wiring-
It takes one week to complete hardening of epoxy resin at 20°C and takes two weeks at 10°C.
Finish with painting.
Fiber Areal Weight (g/m2)
Design Thickness (mm)
Tensile strength (kgf/cmW)
Sheet width (mm)/ Length (mm)
- FOB Port
- Busan saeport, Incheon airport
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Cartoon Box.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India