|Home||» Products||» Waterproofing Polyurethane||» Hydrohphobic Polyurethane|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Single Component Hydrophobic Polyurethane expands its volume upto 30 times when comes in contact with water. Does not get affected by water or dryness, this product also does not shrink or swell. It has excellent bond to wet surfaces and high in demand for use in pipe intrusions, tunnels, dams, soil stabilization and sewers. Single Component Hydrophobic Polyurethane can be also applied on the negative side.
- Tolerant of movement
- Does not create new cracks
- Constant volume
One Component, 20kg/pail.
CYH-500 is a hydrophobic grout based on polyurethane.
Upon contact with water, CYH-500 reacts to closed cell rubber-like foam while expanding its volume up to 27 times. The cured material is of a constant volume. Since water is not a component of the foam structure, the cured material is essentially not affected by water or dryness. The reacted material does not shrink or swell. Depending on the pressure of injection, CYH-SOO reacts to a very dense material or foam.
Areas of application include:
- Defective concrete (cracked or honeycombed)
- Concrete joints, Limestone, Brick construction
- Pipe intrusions, Waste water tanks
- Tunnels, Dams, Subway(Metro), Sewers, Manholes, Utility boxes, etc.
- Soil stabilization
- Negative side application possible
- Deep penetration into very small cracks
- Foam increases in volume to fill cavities and voids
- Excellent bond to surfaces
- Good adhesive strength, tolerant of movement
- Inert after curing, constant volume, no shrinkage
- Dose not create new cracks
- Minimum ambient and substrate temperature is 5Ã‚°C.
- Material shall be store in a dry cool place.
- Good storage stability for unopened containers at 15Ã‚°C ~ 30Ã‚°C.
Technical & Physical Data:
Solubility in water
Viscosity, cps (KS F4923)
Max, Expansion (25oC)
2,700 % [Ratio 10:1 Resin:Water]
Induction time (25oC)
15 sec [Ratio 2:1 Resin:Water]
Get time (25oC)
110 sec [Ratio 2:1 Resin:Water]
Strength ( KS M 3734)
Light yellow polyurethane form
Resistant to more organic solvent, Mild Acids Alkali
1 Year when unopened and undamaged
Store in a dry cool place
- FOB Port
- Busan, Incheon
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal, Western Union
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Cartoon Box.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India