|Home||» Products||» Waterproof Grouting Polyurethane||» Polyurethane Waterproofing|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Polyurethane Waterproofing Material
High Strength Polyurethane is a hydrophobic polyurethane resin of two package type. It is widely used in maintenance works for subways, tunnels and concrete structures. Basically, it cuts off the water from crack for excellent reinforcement. High Strength Polyurethane is specially formulated for low viscosity so that it can easily penetrate deep down into the tiny leakage sections for perfect water stop performance. Ideal for both wet and dry crack repair works, this product comes with both curing and base agents.
CY-505 is two component type hydrophobic polyurethane resin that cuts off water from cracks and reinforces the maintenance works on concrete structures, subways and tunnels.
It is a low expansion water stop reinforcing agent of which the water reaction expansion ratio is minimized.
Compared to conventional polyurethane water stop materials, it is stronger and its hardened foam is more rigid. It does not generates defects by foam deformation and it provides virtually permanent water stop effect.
- With its low viscosity property, it penetrates into leakage sections in tiny cracks and provides perfect water stop performance.
- After hardened, it provides excellently higher compressive, adhesive and tensile strengths that the mechanical strength of conventional concrete structures.
- Since its pot life is sufficient (about 30-50 minutes) when the base agent and the curing agent are mixed, injector, it can be injected by the single component injector (CY-800 M1/M2, CY-1000).
- Ideal for pore filling, water stop and concrete strengthening
- Provides excellent adhesive, compressive and tensile strengths after hardening
- A low expansion water stop reinforcing agent
Areas of application include:
- Defective concrete (cracked or honeycombed)
- Tunnels, Dams, Subway(Metro), Sewers, Manholes,
- Reinforcement of deteriorated concrete structure
- Repair concrete cracks for water-stop
- It is possible to use at dry and wet concrete cracks
- Deep penetration in to finest cracks
- Inert after curing, no shrinkage
- Does not create new cracks.
Base agent (20kg) and hardening agent (20kg)
Mixing Ratio (Weight Ratio)
Dark brown liquid
Colorless transparent liquid
Pot Life (25oC)
Curing time (25oC)
After 24 hrs
Expansion Ratio (25oC)
100%~110% [Ratio 1:1 Base Agent: Curing Agent)
- FOB Port
- Busan / Incheon
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal, Western Union
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Cartoon Box.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India