|Home||» Products||» Construction Materials||» Two-Component Low Viscosity Epoxy for Dry|
Two-Component Low Viscosity Epoxy for Dry
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Two-Component Low Viscosity Epoxy for Dry has the best adhesiveness and is considered as a specially formulated repair and reinforcement material. Easy to inject with a grease gun or injection pump, the entire stock is ideal for all types of reinforcement and repair works. It has very low viscosity for injection in microcracks. Highly suitable for wet surfaces, Two-Component Low Viscosity Epoxy for Dry is primarily used in monolithic sealing of cracks and bonding steel plated to concrete.
- Highly penetrative and cures to form a permanent and rigid seal
- It provides tight seal against the ingress of corrosive fluids and gases
- Capable of restoring structural integrity to concrete elements
Two component(1set) = base agent(10kg) + hardner(5kg)
It is a specialized repair and reinforcement material that is injected to cracks in the various types to keep the initial concrete state by maintaining the best adhesiveness.
- To easily inject by crack Width, it is divided into the ultra-low viscosity product, the low viscosity product, the mid-viscosity product and the high viscosity product.
- To control the curing speed, it is divided into the summer product, the spring and fall product and the winter product. Its curing speed can be controlled by the user's requirement.
- When fully hardened after injected, it does not chemically affect the concrete structure and it prevents corrosion on it so highly durable.
- Crack repair or steel plate reinforcement
- Bird-caged floor (artificial stone or marble) repair and reinforcement
- To be injected by using syringe injectors, injection pumps.
Mixing Ratio (Base Agent: Curing Agent)
2:1 (Weight Ratio)
Pot Life (25°C)
Curing Time (25°C)
After 24 hrs.
Injector, Grease Gun, Injection pump
base agent (10kg) : curing agent (5kg)
Width 0.3mm x Thickness 300mm :
0.15kg/m (Differ according to site condition
- FOB Port
- Busan, Incheon
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Cartoon Box.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India