Acrylate Injection Pump
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5 Piece
Based in Seoul (South Korea), we are one of the leading organizations engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a quality assured Acrylate Injection Pump. It is a twin line injection pump that is used to inject acrylic agents (A type and B type acrylic resins separately) to seal the cracks formed on the walls and roofs of various building structures like dams, tunnels, houses etc. Furthermore, this injection pump also features two fluid discharging and pressure gauges in order to check the dispensing status of both A and B acrylic resin before injection application.
- This pump is suitable pumping low viscosity epoxy resin
- Epoxy can be dispensed in variable injection pressure
- Provide even material flow on the surface
- An dual component type grouting pump with high performance (running by electric motor).
- Pump discharges with accurate 1:1 mix ratio.
- It is developed and good for using rapidly-hardening type product.
- It is possible to use the catalyst for adjusting a hardening time short.
- It is easy to use and move (portable, 29kg) at job site.
- After using, it is easy cleaning up, just using water.
- It is easy to change spare parts.
Drilling holes & Installing Packers
- Drill & penetrate holes to the rear side of the concrete structure using hammer drill.
- Drill at intervals of 50cm.
- Install the packers at the holes.
Preparation of Injection
- Pour the A agent into Tank A.
- Pour the B agent into Tank B.
The ratio between A agent and B agent should be 1:1.
- Pour the Catalyst into A agent, and mix each other.
Basic mixing ratio is A agent(20kg) : B agent(20kg) : Catalyst(600g), and it’s hardening time is around 3 minute.
- Possible to adjust the hardening time by changing amount of catalyst.
- Because the variation by catalyst amount is big. so, check the hardening time before injection.
- Inject first at low area, and then go to upper area.
- When you find that the resin flows out on the near surface cracks, or the pressure gauge is high, stop the injection.
- Move to other packer, and start injection.
- If water leakage is plenty, increase the catalyst amount, in order to shorten the hardening time.
- Cut and remove the installed packers.
- Flatten the surface with a grinder.
- Complete the work with finishing materials.
- Drill holes – check the cracks and drill holes to the rear side of the concrete structure, and clean the holes by air-compressor.
- Installing packers – insert packers into holes, and fasten packers tightly using T-wrench
- Pour A agent into Tank A
- Add catalyst at A agent, and mix each other using a stick.
- Pour B agent into Tank B
- Checking hardening time ⒜ : pour each agent at each paper-cup.
- Checking hardening time⒝: mix together with a 1:1. mix ratio.
- Checking hardening time⒞: if hardening time is long, increase the catalyst in order to shorten.
- Connect hoses to pistons.
- Connect the acryl gun with hoses.
- Connect the acryl gun with installed packers.
- Turn the power switch on for running machine, and inject the acrylic resin into every holes.
- After finishing injection, remove packers using a hammer.
- Clean the holes/crack areas, and coat the sealing material.
- Wear protective clothing, gloves, goggles on all exposed skin.
- In case of contact with skin, immediately wash with soap, flush with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush with water and obtain immediate medical attention.
- It is running by electricity, so follow the general rules of electrical safety, and avoid inflammables.
As running by electric motor, keeping regulation for usage will extend the pump’s life time. It is very important to keep usage rating time. Usage rating time of the pump is 40minute. Therefore, after using 40 minutes, stop using for more than 5minute for cooling.
- Avoid water from the components (such as motor, electric wire, switch, etc)
- Do not disassemble & convert the product.
- Do not use if there is damage or breakdown on the product.
- Be careful not to impact to something, and do not to drop it.
- It is only for 220 voltage. Check before use.
- If foreign substances enter inside product, it can cause the breakdown.
This product is under the protection of intellectual property rights. Therefore, duplicating and copying of the product is strictly prohibited by the law. If someone infringe the rights, we will ask relevant party to take civil/ criminal responsibility, and will demand compensation for the loss. Also, activity of illegal copying of all or part of technical materials related to the product for the purpose of sale or distribution, is strictly prohibited.
Size ( L x W x H )
500㎜ x 430㎜ x 600㎜
AC 220V 1.1KW
10L x 2
(Recommend under 100kgf/cm2)
- FOB Port
- Busan, Incheon
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Cartoon Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India