Crack Injection Packers
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5 Piece
We have a wide range of Crack Injection Packers that are wisely made of metal. These packers also have rubber sleeve that expands and seals the drilled injection hole. Can be used for both epoxy or polyurethane grout injections, these injection packers are inserted into predrilled holes and not glued to the surface, hence, they are great for cracks smaller than hairline, previously repaired or in actively leaking cracks. All of our Crack Injection Packers come with Zerk fitting heads to attach to grease guns and pumps for injecting.
- The fittings provided with the packer prevent epoxy or polyurethane grout from leaking out after the repair is done
- Well designed for easy installation and removal
- With this, it is possible to force a large amount of resin at a high speed
It is expendable tools for using to inject Polyurethane and Epoxy into concrete cracks.
The Conrepair’s packers bear up against high pressure, has strong durability, and designed for easy installation and easy removal. Also, we manufacture all sizes which is able to cover whole construction industry.
| || |
- FOB Port
- Busan, Incheon
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Cartoon Box.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India