Epoxy Putty for wet surface
- Material Polyimide
- Tensile Strength 6.8 N/mm 2 (KS F 4923:2005) Newtons per Millimetre Squared (N/mm2)
- Storage Temperature 25~30 Celsius (oC)
- Adhesive Type Water Activated
- Other Names Epoxy putty for wet surface
- Usage Construction
- Application Mainly use for stop water leakage and covering of wet surface cracks of concrete structures.
- Click to View more
Epoxy Putty for wet surface Price And Quantity
- Depend upon requirement Set
- USD ($)/Set
Epoxy Putty for wet surface Product Specifications
- Mainly use for stop water leakage and covering of wet surface cracks of concrete structures.
- 25~30 Celsius (oC)
- Water Activated
- Epoxy putty for wet surface
- White / Grey
- 6.8 N/mm 2 (KS F 4923:2005) Newtons per Millimetre Squared (N/mm2)
Epoxy Putty for wet surface Trade Information
- Busan , Incheon
- Delivery Point (DP) Letter of Credit (L/C) Western Union Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 80 Set Per Day
- 8 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 SET/BOX , 48 Box/PALLET
- All India
- Laboratory Test Reports (KS)
FeatureIt's a epoxy sealant with fortified hydrophilic properties to beused in wet and under-water
With superb/Excellent adhesion .
It is not disintegrated in water cause of its excellentwaterproof quality.
Mix it with wet gloved hands same as flour-kneading.
Technical Data Chart
MIXING RATIO (PART A : PART B)
6.8 N/mm2 (KS F 4923:2005)
18.4 N/mm2 (KS F 4923:2005)
53 N/mm2 (KS M 3015:2003)